1101 Businesses you can start from home / Daryl Allen HallPublisher: New York, United States of América : John Wiley & Sons, ©1995Description: xxx, 315 páginas : ; 25 cmContent type: texto Media type: no mediado Carrier type: volumenISBN: 0471102377Subject(s): Negocios en el hogar -- Manuales | Nuevas empresas comerciales -- ManualesDDC classification: 658.041
|Item type||Current location||Collection||Call number||Vol info||Copy number||Status||Date due||Barcode||Item holds|
|Book||B. Campus los Cerros Colección general||Colección general||658.041 H174 (Browse shelf)||1995||1||Available||0000042266|
Enhanced descriptions from Syndetics:
Be Your Own Boss. Make Your Own Hours. Make More Money. Rely on Your Own Ingenuity and Initiative: Work at Home.
Whatever your dream of self-employment, this idea-packed guide will show you how to make it come true. Its practical, down-to-earth advice will help you join the millions of independent-spirited people like you who have decided to invest in themselves and run their own home-based businesses. Armed with the information in this book, you'll be able to take that first step toward independence, gain control of your own work life, and reap and keep ALL the fruits of your labors.
Now in a new, expanded second edition, 1101 Businesses You Can Start From Home:
* Gives you 1101 money-making business ideas you can tailor to your own interests, needs, and circumstances--from the mainstream to the highly unusual--in 33 easy-to-use sections. Just reading through them may spark the exact business arrangement you've been looking for.
* Describes each job in detail--its potential income, start-up costs, physical challenges, legal restrictions, and location requirements--information that will save you a fortune in time and money spent on research.
* Helps you narrow your choices by showing you how to weigh such factors as personal preferences, time and money commitment, space requirements, and the advantages and disadvantages of different types of businesses. You will go in with your eyes wide open, and increase your chances for success.
* Offers an abundance of practical business tips on loans, advertising, pricing, sales techniques, building a client base, bookkeeping, insurance, and legal issues.
* Now includes 130 new business ideas, including entrepreneurial consultant, missing persons service, writing business plans, senior day care, computer recycling--and more! Why wait any longer? With the guidance of this invaluable book, you can start on the road to self-employment today.
includes bibliograpy and index
Ads. -- Animals. -- Appliances. -- Artist. -- Automotive. -- Children. -- Cleaning. -- Crafts. -- Entertainment. -- Food. -- Health. -- Horticulture. -- Household. -- Housing. -- Instruction. -- Mail Order. -- Manufacturing. -- Novelties. -- Pets. -- Photography. -- Printing. -- Real Estate. -- Recreation. -- Repairs. -- Retail. -- Security. -- Sewing. -- Special Services. -- Telephone. -- Travel. -- Typing. -- Vending and Jobbers. -- Writing.
This is a new book intended to revitalize and refresh our work force with 1101 special ways to use your home and your present skills to make a living. With proper input from you, the job ideas can provide a new way of living for you. Well over a million new small businesses and industries will be started this year in North America. And, by far, the vast majority of them will be started by individuals, perhaps like yourself, who will operate out of their own homes. If you dream of becoming your own boss or simply of boosting your present income, you may be pleasantly surprised to learn that it is a lot easier to change your dream into reality than you may have thought. It doesn't matter if you don't know the first thing about business. With the proper attitude you, too, can learn. Although it takes far less work to get rich by marry.
Table of contents provided by Syndetics
- Mail Order
- Real Estate
- Special Services
- Vending and Jobbers