The engineering design of systems : models and methods / Dennis M., Buede.Series: Wiley series in systems engineering and managementPublisher: Hoboken, N.J. : John Wiley & Sons, ©2009Edition: 2nd edDescription: xiv, 516 páginas : ilustraciones, cuadros, gráficos ; 24 cmContent type: texto Media type: no mediado Carrier type: volumenISBN: 9780470164020Subject(s): Diseño de ingeniería | Diseño de sistemas | Ingenieria de sistemasDDC classification: 620.001171
|Item type||Current location||Collection||Call number||Vol info||Copy number||Status||Date due||Barcode||Item holds|
|Book||CRAI FUA Jaime Posada Colección general||Colección general||620.001171 B86 (Browse shelf)||12th.ed. 2009||1||Available||0000010295|
Enhanced descriptions from Syndetics:
The ideal introduction to the engineering design of systems?now in a new edition
The Engineering Design of Systems, Second Edition compiles a wealth of information from diverse sources to provide a unique, one-stop reference to current methods for systems engineering. It takes a model-based approach to key systems engineering design activities and introduces methods and models used in the real world. Features new to this edition include:
The addition of Systems Modeling Language (SysML) to several of the chapters, as well as the introduction of new terminology
Additional material on partitioning functions and components
More descriptive material on usage scenarios based on literature from use case development
Updated homework assignments
The software product CORE (from Vitech Corporation) is used to generate the traditional SE figures and the software product MagicDraw UML with SysML plugins (from No Magic, Inc.) is used for the SysML figures
This book is designed to be an introductory reference and textbook for professionals and students in systems engineering. It is also useful in related courses in engineering programs that emphasize design methods and models.
Include appendix, glossary and index. -- Appendix A. Outline of systems engineering documents. -- B. IDEFO model of the engineering of a system.
Introduction, overview, and basic knowledge. -- Design and integration. -- Supplemental topics.
The engineering design of systems, second edition compiles a wealth of information from diverse source to provide a unique, one-stop reference to current methods for systems engineering. It takes a model-based approach to key systems engineering design activities and introduces methods and models used in the real world.
Table of contents provided by Syndetics
- Preface (p. ix)
- Chapter 7 Functional Architecture Development (p. 211)
- Chapter 8 Physical Architecture Development (p. 252)
- Chapter 9 Allocated Architecture Development (p. 284)
- Chapter 10 Interface Design (p. 319)
- Chapter 11 Integration and Qualification (p. 341)
- Part 3 Supplemental Topics (p. 373)
- Chapter 12 Graphical Modeling Techniques (p. 375)
- Chapter 13 Decision Analysis for Design Trades (p. 401)
- Appendix A Outline of Systems Engineering Documents (p. 451)
- Appendix B IDEFO Model of the Engineering of a System (p. 455)
- Part 1 Introduction, Overview, and Basic Knowledge (p. 1)
- Glossary (p. 475)
- Reference (p. 487)
- Historical References (p. 499)
- Index (p. 502)
- Chapter 1 Introduction to Systems Engineering (p. 3)
- Chapter 2 Overview of the Systems Engineering Design Process (p. 49)
- Chapter 3 Modeling and SysML Modeling (p. 73)
- Chapter 4 Discrete Mathematics: Sets, Relations, and Functions (p. 104)
- Chapter 5 Graphs and Directed Graphs (Digraphs) (p. 122)
- Part 2 Design and Integration (p. 149)
- Chapter 6 Requirements and Defining the Design Problem (p. 151)
There are no comments on this title.