By: Romer, David.Publisher: California McGraw Hill 2012Edition: 4th ed.Description: xx, 716 p. il., figras. 24 cm.ISBN: 9780073511375.Subject(s): Inflacion | Inversiones | Macroeconomia | Modelos economicos | Política monetariaDDC classification: 339 R664
|Item type||Current location||Collection||Call number||Vol info||Copy number||Status||Date due||Item holds|
|Libro-General||B. Campus los Cerros Colección general||Colección general||339 R664||4a ed. 2012||1||Available|
Enhanced descriptions from Syndetics:
David Romer's Advanced Macroeconomics, 4e, continues its tradition as the standard text and the starting point for graduate macroeconomic courses and helps lay the groundwork for students to begin doing research in macroeconomics and monetary economics. Formal models are used to present and analyse key ideas and issues. The theoretical analysis is supplemented by examples of relevant empirical work, illustrating the ways that theories can be applied and tested. This well-respected and well-known text is unique in the marketplace.
The solow growth model. - - Infinite-hotizon and overlapping-generations models. - - Endogenous growth. - - Cross-country income differences. - - Real-businees-cycle theory. - - Nominal rigidity. - - Dynamic stochastic general-equilibrium models of fluctuations. - - Consumption. - - Investment. - - Inflation and monetary policy. - - Budget deficits and fiscal policy.
David Romer's Advanced Macroeconomics, 4e, continues its tradition as the standard text and the starting point for graduate macroeconomic courses and helps lay the groundwork for students to begin doing research in macroeconomics and monetary economics.
Table of contents provided by Syndetics
- Chapter 1 The Solow Growth model
- Chapter 2 Infinite-Horizon and Overlapping-Generations Models
- Chapter 3 Endogenous Growth
- Chapter 4 Cross-Country Income Differences
- Chapter 5 Real-Business-Cycle Theory
- Chapter 6 Nominal Rigidity
- Chapter 7 Dynamic Stochastic General-Equilibrium Models of Fluctuations
- Chapter 8 Consumption
- Chapter 9 Investment
- Chapter 10 Unemployment
- Chapter 11 Inflation and Monetary Policy
- Chapter 12 Budget Deficits and Fiscal Policy
- Epilogue The Financial and Macroeconomic Crisis of 2008 and Beyond